empowerED seeks to elevate the teaching profession, celebrate the Filipino teacher, and guide teachers to become agents of change.
More specifically, empowerED aims to:
- Provide relevant professional learning opportunities that focus on teaching skill development and well-being
- Share inspiring stories of the most innovative and dedicated teacher to the world
- Guide teachers in designing sustainable education projects for the school, community, and society
empowerED plans to achieve these through the following programs:
- empowerED Conference: a professional learning event that discusses challenges to the teaching profession, showcases innovative and inspiring works of teachers, and help teachers improve their craft through relevant learning sessions
- empowerED Podcast: a podcast channel that features interviews and discussion with featured guests on different education topics and trends, with focus on Filipino teachers
- empowerED YouTube channel: a YouTube Channel that contains one-minute videos that teach teachers skills on apps
- empowerED mobile app: an iOS app that serves as central hub to access all empowerED programs such as the podcast channel, blog, and the soon to be launched online CPD programs. Plus, access education and training contents from our official partner, Power Mac’s Apple Authorized Training Center
- empowerED online CPD programs: soon to be launched premium professional learning courses that educators can enroll to and accomplish through their personal device. It’s self-paced learning for the busy teacher!
empowerED is a personal advocacy project of Francis Jim Tuscano, a leading and internationally-recognized Filipino educator, and supported by organization and companies that share in its vision.